Position: Product Research and Development Manager
1.Research the market and related information to identify the key requirements for a new product or product upgrading.
2.Work together with Marketing and Production Department to develop and improve the products
3.Manage and control the experimentation as assigned and analyze the results before moving to the next stage of product development within the deadline.
4.Analyze and summarize the primary experimentation result to the project team with the suggestions and action plans for the faults or any problems found out from the experimentation.
5.Responsible for new product development project or other related fields as assigned.
6.Follow up the experimentation result of new product research and development.
7.Coordinate with internal and external sectors for the required documents and useful information for product development according to the requirements of the government sector and a company’s standard
8.Others as assigned
1. Male or female with acceptable Microsoft Office skill, problem solving skill, high creativity, diligent, innovative and quick learning characteristics.
2. Age 25 and above with a good personality, friendly, and can work as a team.
3. Having knowledge about GMP, HACCP, and ISO 17025 system will be beneficial.
4. At least a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Science, Biotechnology, Agro-Industry or any related fields.
5. At least 3-5 years of work experience in product research and development field.
6. Leadership skill, high responsibility, self-discipline, and be able to work under pressure.
7. Have a driving licence in order to travel to work in upper country areas. Willing to do overtime as necessary.
Salary: According to company’s structure
Position: 1 position
The documents required for applying this position:
1.Copy of ID card
2.Copy of house registration
3.Copy of transcript
4.1-2 inches photo
5.Copy of military records (if any)
6.Employment certificate (if any)
Factory in Mahachai, Samut Sakhon province
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application to
HR Department K.Pornpradab 02-1856598-99 Ext. 63 email: email@example.com
Siam Agri Supply Co., Ltd. 386 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand